BASF and the SF-Marin Food Bank celebrated the results of the annual Food From the Bar (FFTB) campaign at an awards ceremony at Wine and Wall restaurant on June 23. FFTB is the legal community’s annual fundraising drive to benefit the SF-Marin Food Bank.
The campaign included 63 participating organizations in San Francisco and Marin Counties raising more than $689,182; collecting 6,299 pounds of food; and contributing 1,724 volunteer hours at the food bank.
Awards were announced as follows:
- The “Top Fundraising” honor went to, for the ninth year in a row, The Fremont Group, with an amazing $122,870 raised!
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe was recognized as the “Top Foodraiser” bringing in 980 pounds of food.
- The “Top Volunteer” award went to The Fremont Group for mobilizing 194 hours of volunteer service.
- The “Per Capita Grand Prize” went to Kaufhold Gaskin for raising the most money per person.
- Additionally, Keker & Van Nest was recognized for raising $5,376 on the first day of the campaign!