Diane M. Rodriguez, Assistant Director, San Francisco Law Library
The San Francisco Law Library wants to offer a reminder to San Francisco attorneys and firms about the Library’s extensive services and databases available to support their legal research needs, especially now that the Mills Law Library and Boalt Express have closed.
We also offer:
- a Law Firm Premium Services Program subscription for law firms
- a comprehensive collection of legal print materials
- borrowing privileges for SF attorneys
- document delivery services
- MCLE self-study audiotapes
- free lunchtime speaker programs, often with MCLE credit
- conference room rentals for client meetings, depositions, and trial work
- a team of highly skilled reference librarians
Check our website (http://www.sflawlibrary.org/) for access to our catalog and detailed descriptions of our resources and services.
The San Francisco Law Library is located Mid-Market, at 1145 Market Street, 4th floor, between 7th and 8th Streets. The library is easily accessible by BART and MUNI at the Civic Center Station.
- Information Desk (415)554-1772
- Reference Desk (415)554-1979
- Reference email: email@example.com
To sign up for our eUpdate newsletters, with information on upcoming programs and new resources, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sflawlibrary
We look forward to working with you!
Please free to contact me directly for more information.
Diane M. Rodriguez
San Francisco Law Library
About the author:
Diane M. Rodriguez has been a Law Librarian in San Francisco for over 20 years. She is currently the Assistant Director at the San Francisco Law Library.