Form a team and join us on November 17 at Lucky Strike!
The First Annual Diversity Bowl is a fundraiser that supports the Justice & Diversity Center’s Mock Trial educational program. Through Mock Trial, high school students gain confidence, develop critical thinking, and their eyes are opened to the possibilities offered by college, law school, and a career in law.
Watch this brief video to see the program in action:
How can you support this transformative educational program?
How to Sponsor
We have sponsorship opportunities for every budget and taste. Want to have a specialty drink named after you? We have a sponsorship level for that! All of our sponsorship levels come with generous media benefits, including ads in our print publications and social media shoutouts.
Download the sponsorship package and contact Jareem Gunter at jgunter@sfbar to sign up!
How to Register to Bowl
- Download and review the registration packet
- Register your team. Fill out the registration form, and submit with your $500 registration fee to The Bar Association of San Francisco.
- Personalize your individual fundraising pages. We make it easy: After you submit your registration information, you will receive an email with links to your personal fundraising page, which you can customize and share with your social and professional networks.
- Raise funds. Each team has eight players and each player is responsible for raising a minimum of $500 (team total of $4,000). By reaching out to your family, friends, and professional networks, and telling them about this great cause, you will collect donations prior to the bowling tournament.
The player who raises the most money will be presented with a gift at the Bowling Tournament.
The team that raises the most overall money will get a lunch provided by BASF.
Ideas to Get You Started Towards Your Fundraising Goal
- Share what you’re doing on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. It’s easy to share your goal and progress through your individual fundraising page.
- Post or share our mock trial video with your social networks. You can share the video from Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/107871610
- Send an email to your colleagues and friends, inviting them to check out the video and your individual fundraising page.