Preaching to the choir is a necessary activity. Some choir members don’t know the song, others need help staying on key.
Register today for this April 10 MCLE event!
To register, click on the button to the right, visit www.sfbar.org/calendar/eventdetail.aspx?id=G141613/G141613, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CLE Department at 415-982-1600
• Why it is “still” important to work to diversify the legal profession?
• What does bias look like in the legal workplace?
• How can in-house legal departments help make a difference?
• How are diversity and inclusion a win-win?
April 10, 2014: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
MCLE Registration/Reception: 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Program: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
MCLE Credits – 1 Hour
Wine and Appetizers provided by Perkins Coie LLP.
3150 Porter Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Honorable Allison M. Danner, Superior Court Judge, Santa Clara County
- Theodore Borromeo, Assistant General Counsel, Employment and Benefits Law, McKesson Corporation
- David J. Tsai, Counsel, Perkins Coie
- Yolanda Jackson, Deputy Executive Director and Diversity Director, The Bar Association of San Francisco