A Leaders Circle firm is a firm with ten or more attorneys in its San Francisco office that pays for 100% of its attorneys to be BASF members.
Leonard Lun, BASF’s Director of Membership, says the new name replaces a name which has existed for many years. “The Sponsor Firm name has served BASF well for a very long time. We felt it was time to inject some fresh energy into the name so it reflects the meaning of the program. The firms who are a part of the Leaders Circle program form a group of leading law firms who are all connected to BASF and the Bay Area legal community. The Leaders Circle name truly captures the essence of this group of law firms and we hope our Leaders Circle family continues to grow each year.”
With Leaders Circle status, not only do the individual attorneys enjoy all the benefits of being a BASF member such as: CLE discounts, networking, publications, speaking and probono opportunities, but the firm receives an additional exclusive set of benefits which include:
- Leadership: Candidates are given special consideration for open positions on boards, sections, committees, and task forces.
- Diversity Receptions: Firms have the opportunity to host a reception and have their name included in marketing materials.
- In-House Counsel Mixers: Firms are eligible to host these exclusive events for in-house attorneys.
- Managing Partner Dinners: Dinners in the Spring and Fall are held exclusively for Managing Partners of Leaders Circle firms.
- iCounsel enewsletter: Attorneys from Leaders Circle firms have the ability to submit content to this monthly e-newsletter reaching approximately 2,000 in-house attorneys in the Greater Bay Area.
- Increased media visibility: Leaders Circle firms are consistently highlighted in all of BASF’s social media and publications distributed to almost 8,000 Bay Area legal professionals.
For a full list of Leader Circle Firms, visit www.sfbar.org/membership/benefits_leaders.aspx
For more information on how to become a Leader Circle firm, please contact Leonard Lun, Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.