Join BASF’s LGBT Equality Committee for an exciting panel discussion to discuss the impact of the U.S. Supreme Court rulings in the same-sex marriage cases (Hollingsworth v. Perry, et al. and United States v. Windsor) and to explore the impact of these cases on the marriage equality movement nationwide.
- Welcoming remarks by Roger Doughty, Executive Director of the Horizons Foundation
- Matt Coles, Deputy Legal Director and Director of the ACLU Center for Equality, ACLU
- Chris Stoll, Senior Staff Attorney, NCLR
- Kristin Perry and Sandra Stier, Plaintiffs in Hollingsworth v. Perry, et al.
- Moderated by Yolanda Jackson, Deputy Executive Director and Diversity Director, The Bar Association of San Francisco
Directly followed by:
LGBT Partners, Associates and Counsel Reception
The Bar Association of San Francisco
301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Panel discussion: 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Reception: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Please RSVP online by July 15th at www.sfbar.org/summer-receptions